Sunday, August 1, 2010

Digitized




So I have been researching and looking at lots of digital perm pictures and finally decided to take the plunge. My hair is naturally super straight and my regiment consist of wash and go everyday. When I do use a curling iron, it falls out after an hour. So far, I've been pleased with the result.
This is day 3 after the perm and it has been aired dry. I am excited to style it tomorrow for work. I think it will look a lot nicer when I blow dry and do a little touch up with a curling iron.
It has been raining cats and dogs outside so no outside pictures today :(

Shirt: DvF
Skirt: leifsdottir
Shoes: Coach

2 comments:

  1. What's this genius perm? I have super straight hair too and would love some beachy waves!!!
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine, it is called a digital perm. It is a hot perm. They hook your hair rods up to a machine and it work in conjunction with the chemical put in your hair. The result is a more gentler perm and looser waves. I got it done at the Jim Jeon Hair Studio in Chander. The digital perm is usually only offered at Japanese or Korean salons.

    ReplyDelete